Subject: Avaldus_Arco_Vara_juhatus
From: "Elari Tamm" <[email-masked]>
To: "RIK info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2025 13:36:32 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

	Elari Tamm
Tegevjuht / juhatuse liige
+372 510 1134
+372 614 4600

Arco Vara Kinnisvarabüroo OÜ
Rävala pst 5, Tallinn 10143, Eesti
www.arcovara.ee <http://www.arcovara.ee>

 <https://www.facebook.com/ArcoVaraKinnisvaraburoo/> 
<https://www.instagram.com/arco_vara_kinnisvaraburoo/>

  <http://www.arcovara.ee/images/ikoonid/AVL3.1.png>
This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise 
protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. If you have 
received it by mistake, please let us know by e-mail reply and delete it 
from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby 
notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in 
reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.  _____